December 17, 2013

"Thank you for dropping my phone" and other things I said today

I like how her titles have very small if anything connections with the posts they go with.
I like how I now know the "correct" way to eat candy bars. (and by correct I mean the most obnoxious way possible.)
I like watching Riley try to make decisions because it makes me realize I'm not the only person that gives up and just wants netflix it up when plans are too hard.
I like how Liz gives the best hugs in the whole wide world.
I like how some people can just show up and eat food next to you and its totally normal and now you're totally groupies and it's only been like 3 days.
I like how sugar cookies never actually turn out like elves and sleighs but they taste good anyway.

I really really like my friends.

I was going to tell you about how I had my dad change my Pinterest password so I can no longer get on. And how I did that for a really beautiful reason and stuff. But now I don't wanna. So bye.

Oh wait here are the other things I said today that I promised you:

Me: "Mom can I go to New York in spring with my two friends who are technically adults?"
Mom: "You're 16."
Me: "Right, I was totally just kidding anyway..."

One day I will actually explain this post. But until then you will have to live in confusion and suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment