October 20, 2013

#WeWearYourGranddad'sClothes


Lemme tell you about my evening yesterday. First I went to my bestie since age 7's A Capella group performance, cuz she is just way musically inclined like that. Then we, her biggest fans, wandered over to Encore Thrift Shop in downtown Provo. I could live there. So good. Then, THIS IS THE COOLEST PART: a little coffee shop next door was playing the original Frankenstein on the wall in-between buildings. The audience members were a little sketch, and it smelt like coffee and second hand smoke, so we didn't stay long. But while we did it was one of the coolest things I have ever experienced. #BestSpontaneousAdventereEver

Soundtrack of the Evening: what was playing while we adventured.
Orange Crush by R.E.M.
Two Princes by Spin Doctors
My Girl by The Temptations

I took notes on my napkin while we sat chatting. Noah says J.K. Rowling does that anytime she gets inspiration and that's how she ended up with Harry Potter. I told him that's my plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment