October 28, 2013

John Mayer is Right

First off, take a look at this picture of one my bestest friends and her adorable boyfriend homecoming date. Honestly, taking their pictures just reminded me that I don't really want to be a photographer that poses people and hopes they just act themselves and edits pictures for other people. I really just want a pretty blog.


Second. Bleh. I wanted to write about this earlier, but now I'm not really feelin' it. Or maybe I'm feeling it too much. Yes, that's it. But I do very much want to write this out, for that's what I do, it's what I liiiiive for.

The boy I like is falling for someone new. And she is falling for him, how could she not? And I can't decide if it's better or worse, that I think this girl is one of the greatest people I've ever met. But really I just want to sit down and look her in the eye and tell her that I am glad she gets a turn being so dang happy.

Man these past few days have been packed full of scary communication and moving on. But it all feels pretty good. And sucky. So I'm just gonna eat me some Nutella and watch Studio C now. Also, the song Walk Away from HSM 3 is pretty helpful, too.


Here are some snippits of other posts I started but never posted these past few days:

Human experience updates: The pumpkin carving of our boss's face was a smash, we won the contest. Woot woot. It seems like spontaneous hot chocolate drinking is becoming a tradition for Mo and I. Not gonna lie, I hope that lasts the rest of our lives. I asked a nice boy to preference yesterday. First time. Is it horrible that the whole asking/answering part is basically my favorite? Current lovelies: lipstick. caramel hot chocolate. movies filmed in Italy.

My favorite future kiddo names right now:
Girls-- Flora & Darcy.
Boys-- Finn & Fox.
Idk, I was just thinking about that.
It's acceptable to name my child Fox right? Then I can always ask him what he says. :P


Go say something you've been wanting to say for a long time. It's cleansing.

#SayWhatYouNeedToSay #JohnMayerIsRight

No comments:

Post a Comment