August 15, 2013

Shelby, S'mores, & Spider-Man

Yesterday evening was lovely. My friend Shelby came over (find her blog here. check check check it out) and we chatted, and watched Andrew Garfield, uh, I mean The Amazing Spider-Man movie, and made s'mores. 

Okay, I knew Shelby and I are very muck alike, but I didn't realize how much until last night. Can you say "introvert" twenty-three times fast? That's almost enough for Shelb and I. All my introverted tendencies that the majority of my friends just don't get, she gets. My love life (ha), she gets. My feelings on modesty, she gets. She gets stuff that most other people never even talk to me about. 

And she's probably gonna read this, and laugh cuz I'm obsessing. But I just enjoyed myself very much last night. Aaaaaand I would have taken pictures, but I didn't :/

No comments:

Post a Comment