June 29, 2013

Emeli Sandé

You've got the words to change a nationbut you're biting your tongueYou've spent a life time stuck in silenceafraid you'll say something wrongIf no one ever hears it how we gonna learn your songSo come on ,come onCome on, come onYou've got a heart as loud as lionsSo why let your voice be tamed?Baby we're a little differentthere's no need to be ashamedYou've got the light to fight the shadowsso stop hiding it awayCome on, Come on

I wanna sing, I wanna shoutI wanna scream till the words dry outso put it in all of the papers,i'm not afraidthey can read all about itread all about it oh

At night we're waking up the neighbourswhile we sing away the bluesmaking sure that we remember yeahcause we all matter tooif the truth has been forbiddenthen we're breaking all the rulesso come on, come oncome on, come on,lets get the tv and the radioto play our tune againits 'bout time we got some airplay of our version of eventsthere's no need to be afraidi will sing with you my friendCome on, come on

I wanna sing, I wanna shoutI wanna scream till the words dry outso put it in all of the papers,i'm not afraidthey can read all about itread all about it oh

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful peopleso when did we all get so fearful?and now we're finally finding our voicesso take a chance, come help me sing this

I wanna sing, I wanna shoutI wanna scream till the words dry outso put it in all of the papers,i'm not afraidthey can read all about itread all about it oh

I wanna sing, I wanna shoutI wanna scream till the words dry outso put it in all of the papers,i'm not afraidthey can read all about it
[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/read-all-about-it-ptiii-lyrics-emeli-sande.html ]

Go listen to Read All About It by Emeli Sandé. Now. Sometimes I find a song with perfect lyrics, and of course I wanted to share those lyrics with you.

Hello, my name is Emma, and I adore words. This song is about words, so I adore it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment