January 12, 2014

Thoughts on my Soul

My soul sounds like indie music and the sighing noise people make after a good laugh.
My soul looks like Portland and high top sneakers and shiny things.
My soul feels like hand holding and lacing up my favorite pair of shoes and Adventure Thursdays.
My soul tastes like Italian Fanta, coconut snow cones, and Granny Smith apples.
My soul smells like lemons, rain, hot shower water, and Venice.

What about yours?

***

I finally worked on my Big White Wall again, you can check it out on insta. Also, I have been invited to plan/ go on two adventures for this week, so you'll have some new pretty pictures soon. Today's holiday was a weird one so I'll update you on those another day. Sorry, this post is turning into my to-do list, I digress.

No comments:

Post a Comment