October 14, 2013

Spiritual Beings Having a Human Experience

My human experience updates: I went running today. Whhaaaaat?! That's right, I found the ONE thing that will motivate me to exercise outside of basketball practice and Just Dance-- Italy. I currently have a temporary tattoo of Louis Tomlinson on my right wrist. Nuff said. Just watching Roman Holiday, a prime movie.


The wise words of Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, quoted by a Seminary teacher of mine. They have stuck in my brain for years now. There's something about thinking of my time on earth as just an experience that makes the negatives seem a little better. It makes hard emotions seem okay, because this is my only time here, and I might as well feel all of the emotion I can. My human experience is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment