April 30, 2013

Lists

I am feeling somewhat nostalgic today. I realized it has been almost a year since I last wrote in a personal journal, in that time all of my words have been written mainly for my blog. I think I really need a place where I write just for me, where I don't have to worry about how my blog followers might interpret a particular sentence, or whatever. So I did what I do quite often, I found a random composition notebook with only a few pages filled out, I then proceeded to tear out those few pages so I would have a blank notebook to start with. I have the bad habit of doing that... but don't worry-- this time I kept the old pages, they are now living in my giant box of random stuff. Since I hadn't written in a journal for so long I felt it necessary to write some small updates on my life. I don't go to high school anymore, I like this person, I now actually eat this food and enjoy it-- that sort of thing. And now I am in this weird mood where I want to make a bunch of lists.

Currently loving....

Music:
Jack Johnson. (favorite song right now) Dreams Be Dreams.
Regina Spektor. Human of the Year.
Ingrid Michealson. You and I.
City and Colour. The Girl.
Lennon and Maisy. Call Your Girlfriend.
Jason Mraz. Beautiful Mess.
Joshua Radin. One of Those Days.

Movies:
Anything with Audrey Hepburn.
Chick flicks from the 90s.
Ones with memories connected to them.
The Truman Show.

Belongings:
Typewriter.
Mint VANS.
Bat-mobile.
Floppy sun hat.
Burt's Bees chap stick.

In the middle of:
Watching War and Peace starring Audrey Hepburn.
Reading The Great Gatsby.
Saving up for a fancy camera.
Planning a trip to Italy.
Writing a resume so I can get a job.

That's my life in some lists. Now I should make a to-do list....

No comments:

Post a Comment