April 23, 2014

I'm an American Blogger

I just remembered that I still haven't seen every Audrey Hepburn movie ever made and that has to be fixed.

I just watched the American Blogger documentary and it was so inspiring. I just want to start a lifestyle blog already, maybe I will sooner than I was planning on. Maybe I'll design it myself. Maybe I'll start living my dream today.

After I sew the other sleeve onto my prom dress.

Actually lets talk more about that documentary. You can find it on www.americanblogger.com and if you are into blogging, or have ever thought about starting a blog, or just want to know why we all do this thing, watch it. It's beautifully made, which is so important to me, trust me. I cannot stand watching poorly made movies or documentarys, and this is one is good looking. Also I now have like a million more inspiring blogs to read so that's another plus. It is $9.99 to buy and it's worth it.

Later tonight I think I will sit down and brainstorm exactly what I want to do with my blog and how I am going to make that happen. I plan on still having this one for a while, while I start up the new one and really make it what I dream of. So much of getting there depends on me letting go of perfectionist mindsets towards my blog, over thinking things, and not posting for the sake of posting. I think it will be helpful for me to still have this blog to post whatever I want that moment, without having to worry about aesthetics. But I also need to learn not to worry about everything looking good on my new blog as well. Really the only difference about this blog and the one I am going to start is that the new one will be for more photo filled posts and lifestyle ideas, and better writing. The lists will stay here ha. I'm really excited, but also worried. I was trying to do just that when I moved from my first blog to this one, but I fell right back into the same sorts of posts for the most part. I have to be ok with the fact that I'm not going to get to where I want to be right off the bat, but I want to start getting there now. One day I am going to have the blog of my dreams, and I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment