November 28, 2013

Mostly Cuz I Found My True Sweater Love

Sweater: Old Navy. Top: Old Navy. Jeans: Gap. Loafers: Gap. Watch: Kohls. 

Um, I kind of hate my blog right now. I don't really know why. I wrote a really important to me post earlier, but for some reason, lately I keep getting all worried about the things I throw into this internet world, aka what things I write about and who reads that stuff and what they think. More like in a privacy sort of way. So I decided not to post that more powerful post, because it was about a certain person. Maybe one day you'll get it.

So instead, I'll try this whole outfit post thing again, it's been a long time, and steal my own Fb statuses.

Yams are nasty.

I'm grateful for Just Dance 2014 and parents who give me my Christmas present on Black Friday.

I'm also thankful for that cozy as can be, amazing sweater I bought yesterday. That sweater = bliss. I'm also thankful for you, for reading this blog of mine. I promise it will get better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment