April 13, 2013

Giving The Academy a Raincheck

So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit, right to the top
Don't hold back
Packing my bags and giving the
Academy a rain check


I don't ever want to let you down
I don't ever want to leave this town
Cause after all
This city never sleeps at night

It's time to begin, isn't it?
I get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit
I'm just the same as I was
Now don't you understand
But I'm never changing who I am

It's Time by Imagine Dragons

Those lines explain quite a bit. I left my high school a few weeks ago. It was a small, wonderful college prep academy, and I loved it. I just needed to come home again. And now that I moved my blog it feels a little like I am building from the bottom right back up to the top.

But all of the changes I have been making for the past year have just been so I can rise higher than ever. 

Now I can say, I am never changing who I am.

Welcome to Musings of an Adventurer :)

-Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment